Bought these boots at end of last season along with my daughter who also bought one of your boots.I Wore them a couple of times last year and a lot more this year.
Check out the pic, the cord you use in the heel is falling apart and off. Will not buy another pair of Steve Madden shoes or boots and neither will my daughter. At that price these should last a number of years . We live in a fair weather area and they have been babied, trust me.
Should not happen. Not a happy customer.
hope this helps reconstruct the heels.thanks for your attention.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Steve Madden Boots
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Way off! Using for an army ball but this just looks too cheap for a formal ball! Too big and fitting sucks!! Waste of $40!!!!! ..."
- "I purchased a Gucci bag through bag barrow or steal. the price was about $2000 listed at around $850 which as 30% discount. When I received the bag I..."
- "I placed an order on November 6, 2014 for three items, the quality being extremely poor all three. However, what was gut-wrenching was that I purchased a dress which..."
- "We got a new roof that is now in our falling piece by piece in to our yard. This is not the first time either. September 20th is when the..."
- "I was told the firat 5 times regardless of weight i would recieve $50 but after 5 hours of being there stuck 3 times and then very bruised afterwards i..."
- "So it's obvious someone here go pissed and couldn't wait for their gear, caught an attitude with John, the owner of SOE and got fired as a customer. So here's..."
- "I'm done buying any sort of pants from Dynamite. Their dress pants usually only last a month (I rarely wash them and if I do its in cold water, hang..."
- "This was the email I sent to their "contact" which came back as not delivered ("recipient not found" of course!!). And obviously their 1-800 # does not work either. I thought..."
- "Good afternoon, I spoke with a customer service representative from your Chicago, Ill. USA Call Center today, regarding a problem My wife and I had with a 300g bag of Green..."