Bought a pair of Steve Madden heels from their store in Toronto Canada on 01st Oct 18 as a gift for my partner. It turns on the shoe size guide of their website is different from that on the shoe, and I was given the wrong size, only discovering when I arrived back in the UK.

In fact the conversion was done by the store assistant who assured me it would correlate to the UK size I was after.

I was given a Euro size 40, which I expected would translate to size 7.5, or 7 UK size at the very least. The shoe I received was actually size 6.5.

I contacted the customer service team to determine what the next steps were with regards to resolving the situation and received a generic response back stating there was nothing that could be done. No questions asked, or any attempt to understand or resolve the situation, indicating to me my email was not even read in earnest. I sent back a response shortly after and have yet to receive a response.

Needless to say it’s been a series of poor service from Steve Madden, and I have no intention of shopping with, or recommending them to anyone again.

Monetary loss : $141.25 CD

Comments

Hello. We are very sorry to hear this happened. Please give us a call at 800-378-7306 (press 3) to further discuss about this.