I have 4 pairs of shoes from Steve Madden that make squeaky noise like I'm walking on 100 years old hardwood. I've talked to the people at the store and exchanged emails with head office but no one is willing to help me with this problem.

I've been told that it's not a manufacture defect so there's nothing that can be done. Their shoe repair person is clearly not the best shoe repair person to not be able to fix this problem.. it shouldn't be so hard to figure out what's wrong with it. 4 pairs of shoes that make the same noise cannot be a coincidence.

This is a common problem with their shoes and if it's not fixed, they lost me as a customer.. I own over 10 pairs of shoes from Steve Madden..

I hope they make the right decision. I'm so disappointed with the way this has been handled so far :(

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Hello. We are very sorry to hear this happened. Please give us a call at 800-378-7306 ext 722 to further discuss about this.

to Steve Madden #1558179

I called but no one answered.

to Shirin R #1558929

We are very sorry for missing your call. We would kindly ask you to please send us an e-mail at info@stevemaddendirect.com with your contact phone number so we can give you a call back.