Update added by user Sep 21, 2016
I have continued to try and reach steve madden customer service.They will not respond.
I am very angry.
I ordered and they charged me for brand new shoes.The shoes they delivered were very used!
Original review posted by user Sep 20, 2016
I ordered a pair of new shoes off of the website.They arrived quickly, which was nice.
Unfortunately when I opened the shoe box the shoes have been worn. Not just a little bit, but a lot! I have reached out to the customer service department at least 5 times with not one person responding back to me. I'm disgusted that I spent that much money on a pair of worn shoes.
Their return policy states they won't take back worn shoes so what am I suppose to do when they were shipped to me already worn. I'm so disgusted by the business policy and lack of professionalism. For the amount of money I spent on the shoes I would expect better or at least some type of response/customer service. I will make sure I let everyone I know that they should never ever purchase shoes from them.
I am also sharing my pictures with everyone to show them how worn the shoes are.Absolutely ridiculous.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Entire experience
- Customer service and online returns
- Costly product with absolutely zero quality
- Shoes were not new
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased these "new boots" online and I have never been more mad about an online purchase. I shop online often and never received used items. I received the..."
- "I had read several reviews that painted this site in a bad light. I then continued my research and watched a few youtube review videos. After I did that, I..."
- "I took in five huge bags of name brand in style clothes the guy (Seth) didn't completely look through them a few items had spots I understood that, but while..."
- "HEY EVERYONE PLEASE DO THIS SO WE CAN GET THE WORD OUT THERE TO LET MORE PEOPLE KNOW THIS IS A SCAM If you been scammed by preview models please..."
- "Chrysler Capital Auto Leasing refuses to terminate lease dismisses or acknowledge that they failed in Specific Performance on their contract by negating malfunctioning Jeep vehicle problems........ FCA Recall S55/NHSTA 16V-529..."
- "I wish I could get off AARP's mailing list, they occupy the top of my junk mail sender list. They have begun employing a new and rather unscrupulous tactic, in..."
- "Place settings, 2 @ 29.99 on sale for 20.99. Moved, lost receipt, brought back to return. Was told I would get 7.00 each back, or I could trade an item..."
- "I wish I had read the posts on this site before I sent my phone to Gazelle, as I too was hit with their bait and switch. I sent..."