1.3

Update by user Sep 21, 2016

I have continued to try and reach steve madden customer service.They will not respond.

I am very angry.

I ordered and they charged me for brand new shoes.The shoes they delivered were very used!

Original review posted by user Sep 20, 2016

I ordered a pair of new shoes off of the website.They arrived quickly, which was nice.

Unfortunately when I opened the shoe box the shoes have been worn. Not just a little bit, but a lot! I have reached out to the customer service department at least 5 times with not one person responding back to me. I'm disgusted that I spent that much money on a pair of worn shoes.

Their return policy states they won't take back worn shoes so what am I suppose to do when they were shipped to me already worn. I'm so disgusted by the business policy and lack of professionalism. For the amount of money I spent on the shoes I would expect better or at least some type of response/customer service. I will make sure I let everyone I know that they should never ever purchase shoes from them.

I am also sharing my pictures with everyone to show them how worn the shoes are.Absolutely ridiculous.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of entire experience and customer service and online returns. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "damaged, already worn, poor service" of steve madden sandals and associated monetary loss in the amount of $80. Steve Madden needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned steve madden sandals in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Steve Madden.

Had an Experience with Steve Madden?

Comments

I believe I know why we are having such a hard time.Steve Madden is making money so he no longer cares about his customers.

I have read reviews about the staff being unhappy and that the company has a high turnover rate. The workers are obviously trying to ruin the brand because they are being treated poorly so they just half do their jobs.

Maybe Steve Madden should just go out of business.I would rather spend my money with someone who values their customers.