Update added by user Sep 21
I have continued to try and reach steve madden customer service.They will not respond.
I am very angry.
I ordered and they charged me for brand new shoes.The shoes they delivered were very used!
Original review posted by user Sep 20
I ordered a pair of new shoes off of the website.They arrived quickly, which was nice.
Unfortunately when I opened the shoe box the shoes have been worn. Not just a little bit, but a lot! I have reached out to the customer service department at least 5 times with not one person responding back to me. I'm disgusted that I spent that much money on a pair of worn shoes.
Their return policy states they won't take back worn shoes so what am I suppose to do when they were shipped to me already worn. I'm so disgusted by the business policy and lack of professionalism. For the amount of money I spent on the shoes I would expect better or at least some type of response/customer service. I will make sure I let everyone I know that they should never ever purchase shoes from them.
I am also sharing my pictures with everyone to show them how worn the shoes are.Absolutely ridiculous.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Entire experience
- Customer service and online returns
- Costly product with absolutely zero quality
- Shoes were not new
You May Also Like
- "Bought these boots at end of last season along with my daughter who also bought one of your boots. I Wore them a couple of times last year and..."
- "So me and my mum got sucked into Twinkledeals and each bought the same grey tunic top which looked AMAZING on the model and in the picture (which I've helpfully..."
- "Last month I ordered two coats from DressLily. The one pictured here was advertised as a dark gray cashmere blend. The size conversion chart on their website told me their..."
- "Place settings, 2 @ 29.99 on sale for 20.99. Moved, lost receipt, brought back to return. Was told I would get 7.00 each back, or I could trade an item..."
- "I wish I had read the posts on this site before I sent my phone to Gazelle, as I too was hit with their bait and switch. I sent..."
- "The first time I ordered from them I paid $50 something dollars but never could get my order . I decided to try again and 3 out of 4 of..."
- "Bought it. Loved it. It fit perfectly and was one of my favorite pieces. I followed care instructions precisely and it shrank dramatically. Dressbarn won't refund/credit me for it or..."
- "Not much to say (there 4 pictures taken on the same visit say it all). I have been consistently disappointed in the quality of veggies and produce at the..."