100% full Not resolved
2.9

I bought a pair of shoes on 18th October, 2015 from their store in the Phoenix Market City Mall, Shop No.UG15, Whitefield, Bangalore, Karnataka-560048.

I was impressed with the Fashion and Style of the model 'CRAVES - Black'. At the same time the sales girl was also very professional.

I understand these are fancy items and are not meant for rough use, I bought it with an intent to use it for special occasions only. It was a perfect match for my taste and various suits that I have. By count I have worn these shoes on 4 occasions (3 to 5 hours each time) and the shoes are already worn out. I can still do with a normal wear and tear but this pair of shoes is in a mess. Its looks weird to be precise.

I have spent Rs. 8999 on this pair and I am sorry to say that your designers have failed to consider that they are designing shoes which would eventually be worn in the feet. Rather than sole touching the ground the leather of the shoes touches the ground causing it to wear out. Then the stitching inside and outside of the shoe is also worn out. Again, I have not danced, I have not ran or abused the article in any way.

I have another pair of brown leather shoes that I bought the same day from a different brand which costed me just Rs.2000 and I have been wearing it to the office everyday and those shoes are intact.

I have written to their call center twice in last 13 days an have not got a single response. Poor Quality, flawed design and pathetic customer service.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $8990. The author is overall dissatisfied with Steve Madden and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about steve madden shoes from Steve Madden was customer service and business ethics of online returns and return policy Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Steve Madden.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Steve Madden to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Steve Madden?

Comments

Kalyan, Maharashtra, India #1210960

Exactly same thing happened with me too!

In my case I ordered the shoe from Amazon and have opened case as well for an Order # 404-1984168-6453963.

These shoes are costly price of garbage nothing else. I could have brought 3 pieces of sturdy shoe pair with the amount is wasted for this Steve maddan shoe.

Same as me.The shoes are bad quality.

They are not made for ANY type of wear.Do not buy these cheaply made shoes.