Steve Madden - Review about Shoes from Hinesville, Georgia
Over the past year, I've ordered maybe 10 pairs of shoes from Steve Madden.Out of those 10 pairs I think only one came packaged in an acceptable fashion.
All the others arrived as if they were secondhand. One of the most notable incidents is last year when I placed an order for the "Maiden" sandal in blue suede. The shoe arrived with a noticeable and upsetting amount of glue all over the zipper and upper part of it. I'm kicking myself to this day for not calling and complaining.
My most recent order was placed on 14 April 2015 and the shoes (Dezzzy) arrived on the 17th. I couldn't believe my eyes when I opened the package. The shoe box was torn, there was no stuffing or wrapping on the shoes and they appeared to have just been tossed in the box. The bottom showed signs of wear and the sole had a tear in it.
I was livid because this had happened so many times and it was the final straw. Out of all the times receiving my shoes in subpar packaging and less than brand new condition, this was the first time I actually called customer service. They said they'd send me a new pair at no cost which I accepted but I'm not confident that the new pair will arrive in any better condition. I also think the quality is hit or miss.
Sometimes your $120+ shoes look like $20 shoes and sometimes they look high quality but overall it's very inconsistent and you never know what you're going to receive when you place an order.
I really wish that Steve Madden cared more about customers but I know there too big of a corporation to give a ***.I think they've lost me as a customer though.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Pissed to receive a response from Miranda, one of the customer service of TB dress, on 28 Aug. She asked me to delete the review on the sitejabber and pissedconsumer..."
- "I should have know better, but I didn't realize it was coming from china, my husband and I are renewing our vows on valentines day which is our anniversary. I..."
- "I ordered the clothes on 27 and 28 of November 2015.First package I received took 3 weeks it came in 2 pieces of the order.The second package took 1 month..."
- "Olivia & Will, owners Laura Jean Golightly & Fred Henry Golightly is a scam company. They took my money up to $1000. I wanted to purchase a bed and they..."
- "May 21, 2016 3:30 am I woke up to see my neighbors house on fire. My husband and I ran out our house to alert the neighbors. They did make..."
- "This the 3rd times happened to. Always wrong items i am receiving. The first one wrong item i ordered 1 set of (6pcs)lagguage bag but its came to me different..."
- "RUN RUN RUN 2 weeks turned to 6. and still not done they ordered the wrong tub and order the same $33 ceiling fan (a request was made to upgrade from the..."
- "Thought I'd try your Publix Supreme Self Rising Crust Pizza. The picture on the box really looked good. Too bad the pizza INSIDE the box didn't look like that...."