Steve Madden - Review about Shoes from Hinesville, Georgia
Over the past year, I've ordered maybe 10 pairs of shoes from Steve Madden.Out of those 10 pairs I think only one came packaged in an acceptable fashion.
All the others arrived as if they were secondhand. One of the most notable incidents is last year when I placed an order for the "Maiden" sandal in blue suede. The shoe arrived with a noticeable and upsetting amount of glue all over the zipper and upper part of it. I'm kicking myself to this day for not calling and complaining.
My most recent order was placed on 14 April 2015 and the shoes (Dezzzy) arrived on the 17th. I couldn't believe my eyes when I opened the package. The shoe box was torn, there was no stuffing or wrapping on the shoes and they appeared to have just been tossed in the box. The bottom showed signs of wear and the sole had a tear in it.
I was livid because this had happened so many times and it was the final straw. Out of all the times receiving my shoes in subpar packaging and less than brand new condition, this was the first time I actually called customer service. They said they'd send me a new pair at no cost which I accepted but I'm not confident that the new pair will arrive in any better condition. I also think the quality is hit or miss.
Sometimes your $120+ shoes look like $20 shoes and sometimes they look high quality but overall it's very inconsistent and you never know what you're going to receive when you place an order.
I really wish that Steve Madden cared more about customers but I know there too big of a corporation to give a ***.I think they've lost me as a customer though.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "So me and my mum got sucked into Twinkledeals and each bought the same grey tunic top which looked AMAZING on the model and in the picture (which I've helpfully..."
- "Bought these boots maybe a year or so ago. Wore once in Dec 2014 to plow snow on tractor. Noticed black powder on floor, thought it was dirt. Today..."
- "I ordered this dress from Rosewe.com for $21.77 in size Large, thinking it was a good deal for a simple yellow dress. In the photo, the dress appeared to be..."
- "May 21, 2016 3:30 am I woke up to see my neighbors house on fire. My husband and I ran out our house to alert the neighbors. They did make..."
- "Olivia & Will, owners Laura Jean Golightly & Fred Henry Golightly is a scam company. They took my money up to $1000. I wanted to purchase a bed and they..."
- "FOR THE PAST THREE MONTHS HFC HSBC HAVE BEEN TELLING ME THAT I DONT HAVE HOMEOWNERS INSURANCE . I CONTACTED THEM BY PHONE AND SENT THEM THE REQUIRED INFORMATION AND..."
- "When times are tight and then you come across an ad that offers a great product for a great price, only to see it is false is sad. I didn't..."
- "We decided to use Zerorez because they had a good reputation. We have a brand-new home (less than 4 months old) and we had some basic soiled marks in the..."