Steve Madden - Review about Shoes from Hinesville, Georgia
Over the past year, I've ordered maybe 10 pairs of shoes from Steve Madden.Out of those 10 pairs I think only one came packaged in an acceptable fashion.
All the others arrived as if they were secondhand. One of the most notable incidents is last year when I placed an order for the "Maiden" sandal in blue suede. The shoe arrived with a noticeable and upsetting amount of glue all over the zipper and upper part of it. I'm kicking myself to this day for not calling and complaining.
My most recent order was placed on 14 April 2015 and the shoes (Dezzzy) arrived on the 17th. I couldn't believe my eyes when I opened the package. The shoe box was torn, there was no stuffing or wrapping on the shoes and they appeared to have just been tossed in the box. The bottom showed signs of wear and the sole had a tear in it.
I was livid because this had happened so many times and it was the final straw. Out of all the times receiving my shoes in subpar packaging and less than brand new condition, this was the first time I actually called customer service. They said they'd send me a new pair at no cost which I accepted but I'm not confident that the new pair will arrive in any better condition. I also think the quality is hit or miss.
Sometimes your $120+ shoes look like $20 shoes and sometimes they look high quality but overall it's very inconsistent and you never know what you're going to receive when you place an order.
I really wish that Steve Madden cared more about customers but I know there too big of a corporation to give a ***.I think they've lost me as a customer though.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I had read several reviews that painted this site in a bad light. I then continued my research and watched a few youtube review videos. After I did that, I..."
- "So me and my mum got sucked into Twinkledeals and each bought the same grey tunic top which looked AMAZING on the model and in the picture (which I've helpfully..."
- "Got some extra time and $$ to *** away? Well then put in an order with ooShirts.com! What a nightmare to work with. We usually use 4imprint, Logosoftware, and DiscountMugs for..."
- " We hired We Hang Holiday Lights in Toms river NJ to decorate our home and trees with lights garland and wreaths. Ryan Phillips was present on the job site..."
- "My husband bought me a Le Vian chocolate and white Diamond band for our anniversary and i have had it less than 2 months. One of the white diamonds has..."
- "I purchased two of the toilet bowl lights and installed it but the light does not turn off. It is on constantly therefore it will wear out the batteries much..."
- "I was emailing and talking on comments with this girl @Tifflatowski92 and she convinced me to trade her my louis vuitton favorite pm for her louis vuitton favorite mm and..."
- "May 21, 2016 3:30 am I woke up to see my neighbors house on fire. My husband and I ran out our house to alert the neighbors. They did make..."
- "Olivia & Will, owners Laura Jean Golightly & Fred Henry Golightly is a scam company. They took my money up to $1000. I wanted to purchase a bed and they..."