Steve Madden - *** Shoes....lack of Customer Service

49 of 61 Steve Madden reviews

I purchased a pair of Steve Madden Shoes several years ago but never had the opportunity to wear them until today...they fit to perfection but they literally fell apart as I put them on!!! The faux snakeskin pattern peeled off in sheets. I contacted Steve Madden Shoes customer service and they in essence told me to pound salt.....I guess when you are that big you can afford to do that.....only I have been buying their shoes for years and telling my friends and networking women how wonderful they are.......that is about to change.....I can purchase better brands and not be *** on if there is an issue.......

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Customer service

Reason of review:
Damaged or defective
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Shoes
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #613813 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Steve Madden? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 5 No 5
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
49 of 61 Steve Madden reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
regina

Aug 31, 2015 #1027761 Hayward, California, United States

This happened to me. Steve Madden's shoes are CHEAPLY MADE. I bought a pair of pointed patent leather dorsay flats, and they literally ruined the heel of my foot and the tip was scratched off. I got a refund the next day. I bought them in a store that sells Steve Madden tho. Not directly.

0 0 Reply

May 03, 2015 #979306

Not their fault, it is the nature of synthetic leather. I noticed that when I don't use a shoe or a bag made from synthetic leather on a fairly normal basis and have it tossed in a dry closet, the synthetic leather becomes brittle and the item in question is ruined.

1 1 Reply

Sep 26 #1218807 Tampa, Florida, United States

I had an Aldo bag of synthetic leather sitting in my closet all summer. When I pulled it out to use it, large portions were peeling off the sides.

0 0 Reply

Apr 28, 2015 #977505

Looking at the soles you wore them how many times, and the split into. This 2nd review I read that makes no sense, and you buy an expensive pair of shoes and sit them for years before wearing them, again to make these websites work for people that are having issues with companies with policies or customer service or lack of customers service departments, stories need to be realistic

7 1 Reply

Apr 04, 2015 #967804

Is this a joke?

7 2 Reply
Annabella. R

Mar 28, 2015 #964890 New York, New York, United States

They fell apart years after they were purchased....what did you expect? Not even super expensive furniture has warranties that last more than a few years. I think you should be more reasonable with your expectations for a not very expensive shoe.

12 3 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Steve Madden. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Steve Madden.
Filing a new complaint about
×