Steve Madden - *** Shoes....lack of Customer Service
I purchased a pair of Steve Madden Shoes several years ago but never had the opportunity to wear them until today...they fit to perfection but they literally fell apart as I put them on!!! The faux snakeskin pattern peeled off in sheets. I contacted Steve Madden Shoes customer service and they in essence told me to pound salt.....I guess when you are that big you can afford to do that.....only I have been buying their shoes for years and telling my friends and networking women how wonderful they are.......that is about to change.....I can purchase better brands and not be *** on if there is an issue.......
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased these "new boots" online and I have never been more mad about an online purchase. I shop online often and never received used items. I received the..."
- "I ordered this dress from Rosewe.com for $21.77 in size Large, thinking it was a good deal for a simple yellow dress. In the photo, the dress appeared to be..."
- "The right side is higher than the left side & very bulky under the cup &it needs to be shortened ? ..."
- "Steak 'n Shake Friday Evening 01/20/17 When I arrived there were ; 7 occupied tables, parties of 7,4,2,2,3,4,3 customers & 1@counter One server appeared to be working with a second..."
- "I purchased two of the toilet bowl lights and installed it but the light does not turn off. It is on constantly therefore it will wear out the batteries much..."
- " We hired We Hang Holiday Lights in Toms river NJ to decorate our home and trees with lights garland and wreaths. Ryan Phillips was present on the job site..."
- "My wonderful husband had what probably should have been a beautiful arrangement of Lilies and Irises sent to me yesterday for Valentines Day. I absolutely love the vase they..."
- "When my husband booked the Comfort Inn hotel stay this website represented itself as the hotel. Meanwhile, we were charged $129+ more than the actual hotel rate. ..."
- "Had Schumacher build our house over 4 years ago. Whenever it rains hard water runs down the basement wall. Have had 3 different representatives here to try and resolve issue...."