Featured 100% full Not resolved
2.0

I purchased a pair of Steve Madden Shoes several years ago but never had the opportunity to wear them until today...they fit to perfection but they literally fell apart as I put them on!!! The faux snakeskin pattern peeled off in sheets. I contacted Steve Madden Shoes customer service and they in essence told me to pound salt.....I guess when you are that big you can afford to do that.....only I have been buying their shoes for years and telling my friends and networking women how wonderful they are.......that is about to change.....I can purchase better brands and not be *** on if there is an issue.......

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of shoes from Steve Madden and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $50 and wants Steve Madden to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Steve Madden for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Steve Madden?

Comments

Hayward, California, United States #1027761

This happened to me.Steve Madden's shoes are CHEAPLY MADE.

I bought a pair of pointed patent leather dorsay flats, and they literally ruined the heel of my foot and the tip was scratched off. I got a refund the next day.

I bought them in a store that sells Steve Madden tho.Not directly.

Not their fault, it is the nature of synthetic leather. I noticed that when I don't use a shoe or a bag made from synthetic leather on a fairly normal basis and have it tossed in a dry closet, the synthetic leather becomes brittle and the item in question is ruined.

to Anonymous Tampa, Florida, United States #1218807

I had an Aldo bag of synthetic leather sitting in my closet all summer. When I pulled it out to use it, large portions were peeling off the sides.

Looking at the soles you wore them how many times, and the split into. This 2nd review I read that makes no sense, and you buy an expensive pair of shoes and sit them for years before wearing them, again to make these websites work for people that are having issues with companies with policies or customer service or lack of customers service departments, stories need to be realistic

Is this a joke?

New York, New York, United States #964890

They fell apart years after they were purchased....what did you expect? Not even super expensive furniture has warranties that last more than a few years. I think you should be more reasonable with your expectations for a not very expensive shoe.

flippette