I bought these boots two days ago for $130.00 and they have began to rip and fall apart!If I couldn't fuckkn sue Steve Madden for false advertising of quality boots I would!

ill never spend another dime on these *** *** as products.

*** you Steve Madden!I wanna kick your *** *** with the *** boots I bought!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of steve madden boots. Steve Madden needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned steve madden boots in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Steve Madden.

Had an Experience with Steve Madden?

Comments

***!!! I just bought a pair from a online store 6pm. First dealings with them, Boots were on sale 54.99, from 130.00 I jumped , after reading these reviews I feel I should just ship back!

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada #1238505

The same thing happened to me!I bought $160 boots.

The saleswomen said they were 100% leather, great quality and worth the money because they'll last a long time. Day 1 wearing them out and the outer material starting peeling off like paper!! That's not real leather.

After multiple emails with their customer service they still refuse to give me my money back.I will NEVER buy from Steve Madden again.