1.5

I purchased these "new boots" online and I have never been more mad about an online purchase.I shop online often and never received used items.

I received the boots that I waited about 20 days for and when I open the box I found boots that had been worn, used and abused. When I called Steve Madden they told me ok let's return these, I told her that I loved the boots but they were used if they could possibly do an exchange but I did not want to wait 7-10 days. All I wanted was expedited shipping since I had waited so long for these. They said no and if I didn't want to wait they couldn't do anything.

Fine.Simple solution don't shop there again and let's share this experience with other potential shoppers.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of steve madden shoes from Steve Madden and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Steve Madden to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was return exchange policy - fraudulent, customer service and online return, customer service and ridiculous return policy and lack of clear stores. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Steve Madden for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Steve Madden?

Comments