Chicago, Illinois

I purchased these "new boots" online and I have never been more mad about an online purchase.I shop online often and never received used items.

I received the boots that I waited about 20 days for and when I open the box I found boots that had been worn, used and abused. When I called Steve Madden they told me ok let's return these, I told her that I loved the boots but they were used if they could possibly do an exchange but I did not want to wait 7-10 days. All I wanted was expedited shipping since I had waited so long for these. They said no and if I didn't want to wait they couldn't do anything.

Fine.Simple solution don't shop there again and let's share this experience with other potential shoppers.

Review about: Super Fly.

I didn't like: Return exchange policy - fraudulent, Customer service and online return, Customer service, Ridiculous return policy and lack of clear stores.

1.5
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Steve Madden Shoes
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Steve Madden?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion