Featured Not resolved
2.5

Over the past year, I've ordered maybe 10 pairs of shoes from Steve Madden.Out of those 10 pairs I think only one came packaged in an acceptable fashion.

All the others arrived as if they were secondhand. One of the most notable incidents is last year when I placed an order for the "Maiden" sandal in blue suede. The shoe arrived with a noticeable and upsetting amount of glue all over the zipper and upper part of it. I'm kicking myself to this day for not calling and complaining.

My most recent order was placed on 14 April 2015 and the shoes (Dezzzy) arrived on the 17th. I couldn't believe my eyes when I opened the package. The shoe box was torn, there was no stuffing or wrapping on the shoes and they appeared to have just been tossed in the box. The bottom showed signs of wear and the sole had a tear in it.

I was livid because this had happened so many times and it was the final straw. Out of all the times receiving my shoes in subpar packaging and less than brand new condition, this was the first time I actually called customer service. They said they'd send me a new pair at no cost which I accepted but I'm not confident that the new pair will arrive in any better condition. I also think the quality is hit or miss.

Sometimes your $120+ shoes look like $20 shoes and sometimes they look high quality but overall it's very inconsistent and you never know what you're going to receive when you place an order.

I really wish that Steve Madden cared more about customers but I know there too big of a corporation to give a ***.I think they've lost me as a customer though.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Steve Madden and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Steve Madden to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Steve Madden shoes for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Steve Madden?

Comments

The reason I kept ordering more is because I was drawn in by he styles that other designers were charging triple for.I have no reason to lie.

I do most of my shopping online and would gladly leave a review raving about the service and quality of it were up to par or superior. I have nothing against Steve Madden I just wish the quality was consistent. I'm not sure why anyone would question what I've written. I made it clear that I WISHED I had complained more frequently.

I even posted photos.

Being optimistic is ideal when dealing with any situation even a site that may have provided less than satisfactory quality before.I don't think my credibility should be questioned when I've posted photos.If you don't believe me feel free to order and get what you get....

I'm sorry after the 2nd pair that came like that.I would have called them and addressed the issues, so why wait until the 9th or 10th time to call.

If I received a pair covered in glue I would have called then also, I'm not saying you didn't have a problem but I have a hard time believing your story as written, and to make forums like this work they must me fact not fiction, and it sounds like when you addressed the issues with the company they took care or it right away. So really you have no one to be pissed at but you For waiting so long to call.

I've been dealing with Roku for over a month on a single issue that still not resolved.If I got your response from them I would me giving them glowing reviews.

ransom

So you were dissatisfied with 9 out of 10 shoes and yet you keep rewarding them by buying more? Hmmm.