Price: 8000 INR
purchased from: Amazon India
Order # 404-1984168-6453963
Used for: 9-10 times for office with great care as the shoes are so costly and are designer shoes. Last use was in second month of date of purchase.
Result: see the photo, sole is detached
Current state: Amazon said return window is passed (30 days return policy) and they ant do much! Feeling cheated. 30 days return policy for such a costly piece? Which customer uses only once-twice in a month?
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Fraud product
- Unreasonable return policy
- Worthless product
- Costly product with absolutely zero quality
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Last month I ordered two coats from DressLily. The one pictured here was advertised as a dark gray cashmere blend. The size conversion chart on their website told me their..."
- "I purchased a prom gown for my daughter. I thought it would be great to go with their custom alterations. When I got the dress it was uneven...."
- "I placed an order on November 6, 2014 for three items, the quality being extremely poor all three. However, what was gut-wrenching was that I purchased a dress which..."
- "I purchased gift hamper on 30th for delivery on 3rd April in Germany vide order no. IGP812207. It was delivered on 4th. But am shocked to know all the..."
- "Name is Nagesh.I placed an order at for SUBWAY lower parel phoenix mill store at 2.25 PM and got messge that it will get delivered by 3.10pm . no one..."
- "We Ordered and paid online for Silver Bunk bed last week on 2nd Nov 16 through Pepperfry Order No. 302631520, material got delivered on 6th Nov 16 in damaged condition,..."
- "I purchased a brand new laptop computer on November 29th and it was sent on November 30th. I received the computer on December 6th. On Decemberr 7th, I opened the..."
- "Had my UP2 for 8 months when the band broke, split in two. Filed a claim in Sept. '16 and was told they would replace within 3-4 weeks. As with..."
- "Even though I bought an extended warranty. Hudson's won't cover me after the leather started to peel off like the cheap leather jacket I bought at the outlet store. Never..."