Kalyan, Maharashtra

Price: 8000 INR

purchased from: Amazon India

Order # 404-1984168-6453963

Used for: 9-10 times for office with great care as the shoes are so costly and are designer shoes. Last use was in second month of date of purchase.

Result: see the photo, sole is detached

Current state: Amazon said return window is passed (30 days return policy) and they ant do much! Feeling cheated. 30 days return policy for such a costly piece? Which customer uses only once-twice in a month?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of fraud product and unreasonable return policy. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of steve madden shoes. Steve Madden needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned steve madden shoes in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Steve Madden.

Had an Experience with Steve Madden?

Comments