I bought shoes from the website directly and wore them for a maximum of 2 hours outside.They hurt like *** and they werent even heels and I was wearing socks with them!
Now I am being told that they dont accept worn merchandise and that "their return policy is stated everywhere. I dont see it in my confirmation email or when you go to checkout. If you buy from Macys or Nordstrom's they at least value their customers and have a suitable return policy.
Steve Madden obviously takes advantage of their customers by having such a terrible return policy.Even at Forever 21, you can at least get store credit back!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Customer service and business ethics of online returns
- Customer service and online return
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I walked in planning to sell three shirts I had never sold anything to platos closet before. so the lady very rudely explains to me it has to be in..."
- "So me and my mum got sucked into Twinkledeals and each bought the same grey tunic top which looked AMAZING on the model and in the picture (which I've helpfully..."
- "Pissed to receive a response from Miranda, one of the customer service of TB dress, on 28 Aug. She asked me to delete the review on the sitejabber and pissedconsumer..."
- "Too bad! We did not know review of this company before bought a new home. Home is not cheap it is over $5xx,xxx. I cannot believe every corner I found is..."
- "I was sold a car-given a contract-took it home & 5 days later told i have to pay more or return the car. i called the FTC (federal trade commission and..."
- "When times are tight and then you come across an ad that offers a great product for a great price, only to see it is false is sad. I didn't..."
- "Hi, My Order was Declined but it was already paid! I ordered an item from lazada which is "ZJ - 5802LD Mini Portable Android Bluetooth 2.0 58mm Thermal Receipt Printer..."
- "Total scam the kit does not cost $39.95 like is advertised (I attached picture) you are billed $123.84 for the kit. In 3 payments of $39.95..Then if you don't cancel..."