I bought shoes from the website directly and wore them for a maximum of 2 hours outside.They hurt like *** and they werent even heels and I was wearing socks with them!
Now I am being told that they dont accept worn merchandise and that "their return policy is stated everywhere. I dont see it in my confirmation email or when you go to checkout. If you buy from Macys or Nordstrom's they at least value their customers and have a suitable return policy.
Steve Madden obviously takes advantage of their customers by having such a terrible return policy.Even at Forever 21, you can at least get store credit back!
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Customer service and business ethics of online returns
- Customer service and online return
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Ordered a dress and used the size chart provided as a guide and the dress adverised is on the right, the one I recieved is on left...it is not a..."
- "I bought a ballet in Aerosoles. In the store assistants do they job well. I like they, but sometimes I saw what is inside. OMG! See my pictures, please. The..."
- "I purchased these "new boots" online and I have never been more mad about an online purchase. I shop online often and never received used items. I received the..."
- "HEY EVERYONE PLEASE DO THIS SO WE CAN GET THE WORD OUT THERE TO LET MORE PEOPLE KNOW THIS IS A SCAM If you been scammed by preview models please..."
- "Purchased these green beans a day ago. I don't know what is in it but it is nasty. I would like to be contacted about this. I don't know if..."
- "Only ordered one item from the company original soe gear and have to say i love what i got. Ordered theyre wallet that they sekl to try out the products..."
- "I was sold a car-given a contract-took it home & 5 days later told i have to pay more or return the car. i called the FTC (federal trade commission and..."
- "I've been trying for a few days to submit the loan agreement and the website keeps freezing/gets hung up on step 4!..."
- "Too bad! We did not know review of this company before bought a new home. Home is not cheap it is over $5xx,xxx. I cannot believe every corner I found is..."