I bought shoes from the website directly and wore them for a maximum of 2 hours outside.They hurt like *** and they werent even heels and I was wearing socks with them!
Now I am being told that they dont accept worn merchandise and that "their return policy is stated everywhere. I dont see it in my confirmation email or when you go to checkout. If you buy from Macys or Nordstrom's they at least value their customers and have a suitable return policy.
Steve Madden obviously takes advantage of their customers by having such a terrible return policy.Even at Forever 21, you can at least get store credit back!
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Customer service and business ethics of online returns
- Customer service and online return
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered and paid for a dress from Modlily. I expected a silky/satin well made champagne coloured dress (see first photo). What actually arrived was a rough see through..."
- "Ordered size 9 boots online. My usual size is 8, and I wanted to be able to wear a thicker sock as footbed is not padded. Boots arrived..."
- "Last month I ordered two coats from DressLily. The one pictured here was advertised as a dark gray cashmere blend. The size conversion chart on their website told me their..."
- "I was sold a car-given a contract-took it home & 5 days later told i have to pay more or return the car. i called the FTC (federal trade commission and..."
- "Too bad! We did not know review of this company before bought a new home. Home is not cheap it is over $5xx,xxx. I cannot believe every corner I found is..."
- "I have a foot and hand fungus I got at a nail shop Sept 3,2016 I went to the E.R on Sept 10, I need a referral from my P.C..."
- "I ordered the "Bursting Blushes" bouquet with the "exquisite upgrade" for my mom this mother's day. The photo showed about a dozen beautiful red roses with five or six..."
- "My over all experience with this dealership since I got my 2016 Colorado four months ago. My sales experience was good they do the typical push you into stuff..."