2.3

Update by user Nov 07

I did call that number Steven Madden provided in comment and they placed me on a 20 mins hold and never came back. I called the second time and they said they will take down my case number and will have someone reach out back to me regarding the case.

Original review posted by user Oct 08

I got two pairs of Steve Maden leather shoes and both were horrible experience. I liked this brand because of the style.

The styles are irresistable, however, the first pair bottom of the shoes were gradually eroded and fell apart. Second pair had the same problem and on top of that, water keeps coming into the shoes. Are you kidding me? No matter how much I take care of the product, it keeps falling apart.

Steve Madden sells their shoes at a very high price range and I got two pair for around 200. But they are falling apart within 6 months?

Are you serious? I know you this brand will not last generations but I think they should at least last for more than 1 year.

Product or Service Mentioned: Steve Madden Shoes.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I liked: Style.

I didn't like: Quality.

Comments

We would like to look into what happened. Can you please provide the order number and/or call us at 800-378-7306 and dial 3 to reach us directly? We’d like to make this right.

SoftBichonFrise
to Steve Madden #1593672

SoftBichonFrise
to SoftBichonFrise #1593673

Promised me to call me back in one week. It's been a month and I never heard anything back. So I think Steven Madden's customer service is just as horrible as their product quality.

We would like to look into what happened. Can you please provide the order number and/or call us at 800-378-7306 x722? We’d like to make this right.