The store didn't have the boots that I wanted in my size so they ordered them for me.I was told that I would receive more information by email but I didn't so I had to contact them to ask when my boots were coming.

When I finally received my package, of the pair of boots, only one boot came! I was so shocked. Also, the boot had obviously been tried on by someone before because it was out of its plastic wrap and there were slight scratches on the sides. I called the Steve Madden store I had visited and they told me that they were so sorry and that they would request for my boots asap.

I got a message saying that they would arrive in two days.

It's been two weeks now and I've already called them three times about my boots and their attitude is so horrible.Never going there again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of steve madden boots. Steve Madden needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned steve madden boots in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Steve Madden.

Had an Experience with Steve Madden?

Comments