2.4

I'm normally an incredibly forgiving and nice person and I worked in retail and customer service so I know mistakes happen and I know none of you want a novel to read so I'll bullet point this:

- Ordered single pair of brown boots

- Was sent grey ones

- Customer service apologized and sent "correct" pair with a return label for other one

- They sent me a second pair of the wrong color

- Now they can't send me the correct color until both pairs are back at their warehouse (extending the wait time a full week).

- Every single email back and forth with them is a different service rep

- They keep using the exact same answer template to respond so every email starts with "We would like to inform you" and when I ask for clarification they apologize and say "we would like to inform you" and write VERBATIM the same response.

Never shopping at their online store again and I'd advise you not to either if you have a choice.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of steve madden boots from Steve Madden and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Steve Madden to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Steve Madden for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Steve Madden?

Comments

If I were you I'd call the police! And then organize a protest in Washington.

I can't believe Obama hasn't intervened yet!!